AUCTIVA LISTENS AND NOW ANNOUNCES A FLAT MONTHLY RATE OF $9.95 WITH ALL INCLUDED


In what i would call a TRUE company that listens, Auctiva has changed their confusing pricing structure to what everybody was talking about : a FLAT MONTHLY FEE OF $9.95/mo that includes ALL the features and an ocasional seller plan of $2.95/mo that includes 15 listings per month.
In a letter sent by Auctiva's ceo Jeff Schlicht , He says: " First of all, I would like to start out by saying that as Auctiva's founder and CEO, I am very sorry and humbly apologize for any frustration and anxiety we caused you to experience about the future of your business over the past week and a half. I know that these recent events have greatly upset our community and I take full responsibility for that. I am asking you to give me a chance to make it right"
Then explains the reason for the change: " I thought our customers would like to have the choice of picking a tailored plan based on usage. Clearly, I was wrong."
What is clear is that Auctiva's Ceo HAS listened to his customers, and now is steering the solutions giant in much clearer waters.
If only all companies could follow his example....hey Auctiva, what about an AUCTIONS SITE NEXT???..I think its time someone knocked out Ebay out of the top ...but hey that's just me..
Pick your plan now! auctiva will remain free only throughout june 30th, if you don't they will put you in the free plan, with the option to change it at any time.
THANK YOU JEFF!!!

Check our latest fan favorites: