Reply to Stephanie from Auctiva

Hello Stephanie, thank you for reading my blog, first of all i want you to know that I always supported auctiva, and will continue to support it (I'm a member of the auctiva commerce stores and don't plan to leave anytime soon) what i wanted to point in the past thread, is that the pricing tier is confusing for most members,if only you could shed some light on those transaction fees, i know that my readers will appreciate it.

Why not charge a flat rate monthly fee? you already have the customers, they already know the potential, the tools, the system, the value that auctiva gives to the selling community...don't lose them!

Now as I said I don't plan to leave, I don't sell on ebay, I used to, thats why I know how helpful auctiva was for me, but i have several friends who are now on crossroads about what to choose and i tell you firsthand, that they would rather stay on auctiva than to switch, but only as a flat rate service or if they could understand the pricing.

Just remember: FINAL VALUE FEES+RECESSION+AUCTIVA FEES= TOTAL PANIC, JUMP SHIP, APOCALYPSE

Check our latest fan favorites: