more customs : revenge of the fallen Tracks masters of the universe classics Eldor and more



Another week begins and more customs are ready! For all the motuc fans I made an Eldor to complete your powers of grayskull collection using an all original motuc base so you can pose him next to he-ro!


He-ro with a purple stone is also for sale on actionfigures123 's ebay listings. so check them out!


for my transformers fans , I made Tracks , the all original corvette from the autobots , with the usual airbrush, metal detailing and more.
Marvel legends fans also have my first Us Agent in full legends size! and a tony stark reissue from the movie complete with laptop and all
You can see this and other customs as usual here: http://tinyurl.com/cc6djv also chec their deals for cool action figures and marvel legends 2 pack figures loose! if you win 3 get the 4th one free on her figures (not on my customs though lol!)
until next week!

Check our latest fan favorites: