new auctions this week; classics prince adam, Emma frost and scarlet spiderman returns!

First of all, i want to thank all of my facebook friends on the Matty page for their support to my work. Thank you guys!
now this week i have Prince adam with pet cub cringer!, yes he seems to be a popular one, i have had many e-mails congratulating me on the idea, asking me if i will make another one etc . Even customizer Masterenglish sent me his congrats! thank you all
Adam comes with a small cub cringer, swords (half and whole) and battle axe.
For the universe lovers here is the coldest and beautiful of all the x-men: Emma Frost! this one is on the top of my list, she looks awesome. The cape is permanently fixed on the figure, however, she can move her arms freely! don't miss out on this one!
Scarlet spider is back for another round, since so many fans asked for him, so i listened and here he is! he has all the features from the first one. is fully articulable and poseable!
Logan is also back in his x-force uniform with metallic claws!
thats it for this week gang! be sure to check actionfigures123 on ebay here: http://tinyurl.com/cc6djv

Check our latest fan favorites: