Taking a break for a moment! for this week some reissues and animated style Adora

What a great year it has been for Hunter Knight Customs, it would have not been possible
without your preference and sponsorship fellas! thank you very much for all of the support you have given HKC , actionfigures123 and Vip collector! you guys rock!



I will be taking a break until January 17th, all commissions taken before december 31st have been shipped and they are on the way (check your mailboxes for the delivery confirmation numbers) if not, give me a holla!



On the meantime i'm readying a whole new line of characters, and a new line! yes, due to an overwhelming demand I will be taking on a new line,,stay tuned for more details! Other line that i have been abandoned was Mortal Kombat..trust me fellas...nothing..nothing can prepare you for what is coming!



I also want to thank for all the support shown to my store: vipcollector.com on this last x-mas season , i have more surprises planned for it this year, and im also excited to be part of auctiva's new online portal : "ELEFY" which will include items from my store, I was selected as one of the beta testers and trust me, it looks awesome!



Elefy is Auctiva's new venture that will gather the best items of all auctiva commerce stores in one single marketplace! is not Amazon, is not Ebay...its Elefy! which is scheduled to launch sometime next year!



Now actionfigures123 will continue as my exclusive ebay distribuitor for custom action figures for the upcoming year, and until January 17th they will be posting some reissues of my customs and some toys also, like the new animated jlu style Adora and Spirit you see above! let me know what you think about this type of crossover, yoi can bid on it here: http://tinyurl.com/cc6djv

Thank you for an awesome 2009, and have a great 2010 guys! its going to be one great exciting year!

Check our latest fan favorites: