this week: custom masters of the universe QUEEN MARLENA and Custom Mortal Kombat ERMAC by hunter knight customs



First of all i would like to thank to all the people that bid on my custom adora last week, she now holds the second place on my highest priced custom ever (the first place is held by marvel legends jean grey in 2007) that being said I really feel honored that so many people bid on her. Thank you guys and look for a surprise in your inbox!


Now this week has been really busy and i was able to ready 2 of my long awaited customs: first is Ermac in dc universe/marvel legends scale. I know that i haven't made many Mk figures in a while but that is about to change cause i have a wjole line up coming for this year with old time favorites returning wit a new tooling inspired by the videogames.


This Ermac was made using a dc universe wave 10 robotman and really adds up to the looks of it! most parts are casts of the master pieces made by Jazzwares long ago (my frend Joe Amaro worked on several of them including Goro) Being the fan that I am of the series I cannot wait to get to work on more!


My next custom is for the Masters of the universe classics line: Queen Marlena specially designed for the classics line
complete with her staff and acrylic faceted jewels on her belt
Your royal family is now complete! you can bid on these and other items at actionfigures123 on ebay: http://tinyurl.com/cc6djv
You can also watch the videos i made for ermac and marlena here:
Thank you!

Check our latest fan favorites: