This week: custom stealth iron man, the savage land: Shana Ka-zar and zabu, plus MORTAL KOMBAT JAX


Hello guys quick update here. This week I have from Mortal kombat 3 a custom JAX! he has been a highly requested figure. i decided to make him in his Mk3 attire cause is the more iconic one... I'm not really a fan of the 3D Mortal Kombats. watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwTMhKzRng
On the Marvel Universe front, I have the custom savage land! Ka-zar, Shanna and Zabu are ready to take on your Marvel universe shellf in this unique set! if you win shanna, and ka-zar, you will pay shipping only for one! so check them out!
I finally got to make another popular request for the star wars fans: custom Jorg Sacul in his jedi outfit. Now I know that I have not made many Star wars customs lately (as well as G.i.joe) but i hope to change that soon.
Now the iron Man line is getting hotter by the minute (I also have several variants on my store at http://www.vipcollector.com/) I managed to make another unique one : stealth armor iron man with interchangeable Tony Stark head ...Now Emma frost apologizes for being absent but will be coming soon. All these auctions are available at actionfigures123's ebay auctions here: http://tinyurl.com/cc6djv
Now what can you tell me about Matty Collector and Moss man?? WHAT A TERRIBLE SERVICE! I won't rant any more than what has already been said...but something MUST be done. A ten minute sellout and hundreds of angry fans...way to go Mattel...

Check our latest fan favorites: