Custom Motuc Lord Masque, G.i.joe Xamot and Tomax in business suits and Marvel Universe Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver



Hey guys, another week here with more of that plastic addiction!


This week we have LORD MASQUE for the Masters Of the Universe classics line. This figure I must say is one of the finest I have made, I listened to several suggestions via my Facebook page, and here is one! he features a unique fabricated Staff made only for this figure, so if you commission it after the auction is finished, the staff will be different to what is shown here.


Next up, are the twins of evil! Xamot and Tomax are back in their business suits to syphon money to fund the illegal operations of Cobra! this auction is for BOTH of them so don't miss out!


Last but not least, another set of twins: Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch! The sons of the evil Magneto crash the Ebay auction block in the shape of this awesome Marvel universe figures!

Bid on them on actionfigures123's Ebay auctions here: http://tinyurl.com/cc6djv My official seller on the bay.


Now I have been getting several e-mails from my Youtube viewers: Why no more Mortal Kombat figures? Why only Motuc and Marvel Universe? Well the answer is simple: I'M BUSY!

My main income comes from commissions and I have the table Full. Most of the figures that went on Ebay on the past weeks were made while I was in New Mexico when I had the spare time.
But fear not, I still have a whole set of unpainted MK figures and Transformers, Tekken etc etc. An update will be coming soon on this blog about an upcoming Mk character that needed tons of original sculpt...nothing can prepare you...

Check our latest fan favorites: