Happy new year!

Wow, what a great year it has been! just wanted to wish my to all of my faithful customers and friends a happy and blessed 2011, this will be an exciting year full of more plastic goodness, I have been brainstorming several new lines and original characters, as well as some suggestions that will be unveiled in the coming months so stay tuned!

During all of January 2011, I will still be taking commissions, and on February, Ebay auctions will start again. Actionfigures123 is confirmed again as my seller during all of 2011 so stay tuned!

Lines that I will be working on:
-Masters of the universe classics (first and foremost, the line that I have so much to thank to)
-Mortal Kombat (will start with some reissues and then onto the new figures!)
-Transformers universe and dark of the moon (expect original characters and crossovers!)
-Marvel legends
-Marvel universe (on its 3rd year! the line no one believed in, has grown and you can add more obscure and unique characters from HKC this year)
-Some star wars and crossovers! (wait and see!)
-some animated characters from all lines not only Dc
-G.i.joe (fan requested characters, comic book ones and more)
-And more!

2011 will be a great year! so stay tuned for more!

Thank you!

Check our latest fan favorites: