Off to san Diego Comic Con 2011!!!



Is that time of the year again guys and fpr the first time I will be heading to San Diego Comic con! The Mecca of the Pop culture industry. I will be hanging there with some of the people, and then on Friday at Hennessy's with the crew of He-man.org!


I have taken pre-orders on many items that i will be purchasing, if any are left, they will be sold at my store: www.vipcollector.com So stay tuned!


Since I HATE planes, I will make the drive from Florida (Sunrise) to San Diego in a car...oh yes, such is my dread of planes that I haven't set foot in one in more than 10 years... The exact time I have in the USA. I will be posting updates on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/hunter.knight.customs

As I make the trip all across the country!!


Stay tuned and see you there!!

Check our latest fan favorites: