Cel Shaded Mini-Comic Skeletor (Alfredo Alcala style)

Next in my MOTUC customs is Cel shaded mini-comic Skeletor! When I looked at the mini-Comics, the first thing that popped  was how dark the shadow outlines were. They gave the mini-comics that special dark feel to them. So I took a regular Skeletor figure, gave him Demo Man feet, resculpted shin guards, and then outlined every part of his body in the particular artistic Alcala style after looking carefully at every vignette. (And colored his face in proper yellow)  I even gave him a cast sword complete with combat worn blade and hilt. He was sold privately to one of my customers. Check his video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm5xIEE0z00

Cell Shaded Mini-Comic Skeletor (Alfredo Alcala style)
Cel Shaded Mini-Comic Skeletor (Alfredo Alcala style)  by Hunter Knight Customs

Cell Shaded Mini-Comic Skeletor (Alfredo Alcala style)
Slashing the enemies of Snake Mountain Cel Shaded Mini-Comic Skeletor (Alfredo Alcala style) by Hunter Knight Customs  

Cell Shaded Mini-Comic Skeletor (Alfredo Alcala style)
"Come at me bro!" Cel Shaded Mini-Comic Skeletor (Alfredo Alcala style) by HKC


Check our latest fan favorites: