In memory of Anthony Bourdain...

Chef Anthony Bourdain has died. He was my hero. I have admired this man for ages now. His shows were enlightening and at the same time entertaining, breaking the whole "bimbo" superficial concept of a travel show. A rebel, a renegade, a man who broke the rules of what a show like that "should be" never gave 2 fucks and he didn't cared if you did.

He seems to have hanged himself in a hotel in France. Whatever your reasons chef, I respect them. Your style will never be matched by anyone. Travel shows will never be the same. Thanks to you, chefs and cooks are recognized as warriors, the world became smaller, multiculturalism came to our living rooms and I will never ever be afraid of the unknown. Miss you already sir. But you probably don't give a fuck and that's just fine with me.



Anthony Bourdain visiting Peru.



Check our latest fan favorites: