Clarification on the creation of the MOTUC character Koy-Jor

 As usual with Scott Neitlich's MOTUC videos some clarification is needed. He recently featured a custom of mine in his "Create a Character contest history" but is wrongly added as part of the contest.


Yes, I created Koy-Jor for the Create a Character Contest, but after reading the fine print, I decided NOT to submit it cause I was basically giving away the intellectual property to Mattel. Meaning I no longer owned my own creation, and they could use it in any way they would like, without having input from the creator. 

 See, I'm Peruvian and this character is inspired in my culture. Signing it away to a huge corporation felt like I was giving away my  cultural heritage. I think enough pillaging was done by the Spanish Conquistadors when they massacred and destroyed the Incan Empire, so I'll just leave it at that.

Here is the original video I made for him. It even has a bio in both languages. The audio had to be replaced cause the original song was copyrighted (El Condor Pasa) . 

"The Inca is slave to no one"




Check our latest fan favorites: