Marvel Legends FROGBUSTER custom action figure by Hunter Knight Customs

 Happy new year folks! And with this a new chapter of HKC begins. This year is packed with new content and a primary shift in our business model. Stay tuned for more!

 I wanted to begin with the last commissions I took in the year 2022 for my friend Spencer Cole AKA Sentry Productions on Instagram. He is a huge fan of this character and after giving me a few pointers as to the direction of the project, he let me run with the idea. 

The figure is basically a Hulkbuster BAF. The joints were dremeled to avoid paint rub, while the most challenging part was to color match Frog-Man's colors to the Hulkbuster armor. For this I created 3 shades of green that were applied after the figure was primed with AK white Primer. I gave it an interchangeable Frog-Man head as an extra bonus.

After paint was completed, some weathering effects were added, and finally due to the massive size of the figure, it had to be sealed with Mr. Hobby Premium Semi Gloss  (Use a mask when applying it since it has all sorts of carcinogen elements in it that dissipate once it's dry)  

Stay tuned for an exciting 2023!

Check his video you YouTube:












And now for some behind the scenes pictures: 




Check our latest fan favorites: